Monday, January 24, 2011

New Artwork for the Mail Piece Project

I've been at work developing the Mail Piece Project, as described in the last entry, and I thought you'd like to see a bit more of the new art!
This actually will comprise two panels on the outside of the self-mailer, and the finished piece will be in color.

I am extending the deadline for subscriptions to February 1, 2011, because I'd like to add a few more names to the list.  My request is still that subscribers please help me with expenses if they can, by contributing $6. USD.  Send a check to Artdog Studio, 4318 Rainbow Boulevard, Suite #143, Kansas City, KS 66103, or use the PayPal "subscribe" button.

If the money is a problem, but you'd still like to subscribe, please email me at jsg4edu@gmail.com and we'll work something out.  In any case, I'll need a mailing address sent to the email.

I hope to hear from you soon!


Here is the PayPal option for a $6 (USD) subscription for "Mail Piece Project 2011":


No comments:

Post a Comment